OC Motorcycle is a small, family-owned motorcycle dealership that is experiencing unprecedented growth. We strive to set ourselves apart from your average Big-Box dealership by providing a different experience for our customers; we envision not just a large customer base, but a thriving community of passionate riders who are brought together by OC Motorcycle to share, discuss, repair, purchase, and ride their motorcycles. Our employees are essential to creating this positive environment, and in turn we value and reward excellent customer service, professionalism, honesty, drive, and passion within our team. With exciting new developments and big goals on the horizon, we need driven individuals who share our values and are eager to get started!
About the Position
Position: Receiving/Warranty Clerk
As the Motorcycle Receiving/Warranty Clerk, you will be responsible for receiving, stocking, kitting and cycle counting all motorcycle parts for our Service Team.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good record keeping skills and attention to details
• Efficient planning and organizing skills
• Good math skills required
• Leadership ability
• Ability to operate a computer, printer, and bar code scanner
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) or equivalent
• Able to work effectively in a team environment
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Motorcycle license a plus
• Review all warranty claims and administer it with warranty awarded. Coordinate with Service/Parts Manager and prepare repair order for authorization as per warranty requirement.
• Assist various departments and fulfill all warranty requirements. Assist customers with all warranty service and prepare associate documents. Monitor all customer inquiries and requests on all warranty issues. Supervise all information and update database and prepare require filling documents. Maintain knowledge on various warrant programs by active participation in education programs.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and ensure compliance to all warranty specifications. Evaluate databases and complete all data entry for warranty claims and filings.
• Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to manufacturer requirement.
• Pulls and stages repair orders as directed by the Service Manager.
• Product packaging for shipment; including inventory control of shipping materials
• Quality Control: Double checks and reviews incoming shipments to ensure completeness and detects error(s) prior to data entry
• Create purchase orders for stocking parts that are low in inventory
• Quality Control: Inspects boxes and packaging material
• Attaches labels on parts
• Confirms delivery completion in the business system
• Creates shipping documentation, including packing lists and return labels for all outbound shipments
• Analyze current procedures and make recommendations for process improvements to the Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• English (Preferred)
• One location